We appreciate that you have decided to visit us. We want your experience on our website to be the best possible.
To access our services, you declare that you are of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to use our services, in accordance with your national law.
Access and navigation on the website, or the use of its services, imply the express and full acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions, including both the Particular Conditions established for certain promotions, as well as the Privacy and Cookie Policies, related to current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data. Please, we recommend that you read them carefully to know what type of data is collected through our website, for what purposes and what rights related to it concern you.
1.- Legal information.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the owner of the Web Portal are:
- 4FOREVERYTHING, SL.
- Calle Puerto de Cotos, nº 18, 28935, Móstoles
- CIF: B86564432
Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Tomo. 30361, libro.0, folio.88, hoja nºM-546414
For any questions or queries, you can contact us through the Telf: +34 91 366 22 26, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the Web implies the express acceptance of the User to these General Conditions of Use, which may be modified in whole or in part or replaced by others, by its owner and at any time without prior notice. We recommend that you access these conditions from time to time to check their possible modifications, which will be published in the same section.
2.- General Conditions of Use.
The following General Conditions regulate the use and access to the Web portal, the purpose of which is to establish guidelines for its good use and behavior. 4FOREVERYTHING, SL., Makes available to users information on the use, services and content that are hosted on the Web. Through this, the User has access to information about specific products and services, tools and applications.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the contents, services, applications and tools that are accessible, subject to the Law and to these General Conditions of Use and, where appropriate, to the Particular Conditions that may be established for access to certain services and applications, respecting at all times the other Users of the same.
In case of total and / or partial breach by the User of these General Conditions of Use, 4FOREVERYTHING, SL. reserves the right to deny access to the Web, without prior notice to the User.
3.- General Obligations of the User.
The User, by accepting these General Conditions of Use, expressly agrees to:
- Do not perform any action intended to harm, block, damage, disable, overload, temporarily or permanently, the functionalities, tools, content and / or infrastructure of the website, in a way that prevents its normal use.
- Guard and maintain the confidentiality of the access codes associated with your User name, being responsible for the use of said personal and non-transferable access codes by third parties.
- Do not introduce or make abusive or slanderous content, both from other Users and from third-party companies outside 4FOREVERYTHING, SL.
- Not to use any of the materials and information contained in this Website for illegal purposes and / or expressly prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, are established for certain applications and / or utilities and that are contrary to the rights and interests of 4FOREVERYTHING, SL., its users and / or third parties.
- Do not offer or distribute products and services, or carry out unsolicited advertising or commercial communications to other Users and visitors of 4FOREVERYTHING, SL.
The User will be liable for all damages of any kind that 4FOREVERYTHING, SL. or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject by virtue of these "General Conditions of Use" or the law in relation to access and / or use of the page.
4.- Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The website, the pages it comprises and the information or elements contained therein (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, owned or owned by third parties that authorize the owner to use them, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, are protected by intellectual and / or industrial property rights, of which 4FOREVERYTHING, SL. is the owner or holds authorization for their use and public communication of the legitimate owners thereof.
The User agrees to use the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. 4FOREVERYTHING, SL. authorizes the User to view the information contained on this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple download and storage activity on their computer systems), provided the items are intended solely for personal use. In no case, this will mean an authorization or license on the property rights of 4FOREVERYTHING, SL. or of the legitimate owners of the same.
The User is not authorized to proceed with the distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the information contained on this Website in any way and for whatever purpose.
Connections and links to third party websites or web pages have been established solely as a utility for the User. 4FOREVERYTHING, SL. is not, in any case, responsible for them or their content.
4FOREVERYTHING, SL. does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and content located outside it or from any other mention of content external to this site. Such links or mentions have an exclusively informative purpose and, in no case, do they imply the support, approval, commercialization or any relationship between 4FOREVERYTHING, SL. and the persons or entities that are the authors and / or managers of such content or owners of the sites where they are located.
To make links to the Web page, the express written authorization of the owners of the portal will be necessary.
4FOREVERYTHING, SL. does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct display, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the portal pages that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control or beyond its control, or those that are produced by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
4FOREVERYTHING, SL. does not assume any responsibility for damages, losses, claims or expenses, produced by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or by any other cause beyond the control of 4FOREVERYTHING, SL.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the website of 4FOREVERYTHING, SL.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions.
4FOREVERYTHING, SL. is not responsible and in no case will it respond to users and third parties about the acts of any third party outside of 4FOREVERYTHING, SL. that involves or may involve the performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honor, personal privacy and family and image, of property rights and of any other nature belonging to a third party by reason of transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, receiving, obtaining or accessing the content.
7.- Personal data protection.
This Legal Notice and its terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish Legislation. The user, by the mere fact of accessing the website or obtaining the status of registered user, irrevocably grants his consent to the competent Courts by default being able to hear any legal action derived from or related to these conditions, or with your use of this Site or the navigation made by it.
If any clause or section of these General Conditions, which is not of an essential nature for its existence, is declared null or inapplicable, the validity of the remaining clauses will not be affected.